2022 Vicon RO-XL 2150
The new Vicon RO-XL 2150 is the perfect spreader for more capacity. The Vicon RO-XL 2150 with volumes up to 3.900 litres and with a maximum spreading width of 54 metres is the best piece of machinery to have to get the precision that you need on your farm.
With dual PTO input shafts on the centre gearbox, it is easier to always drive at the desired speed and in combination with the ‘slow rotating’ agitator system, the Vicon RO-XL 2150 spreader can spread with high disc speeds to get a very even spreading pattern. You can operate he Vicon RO-XL 2150 can be operated hydraulically or electrically. The electric controlled spreader can be operated from the tractor cab via the Comfort Control II computer.
Vicon RotaFlow Spreading System
Vicon RotaFlow RO fertiliser spreaders have one unique feature: the RotaFlow spreading system. Another key point is this initial smooth acceleration of the fertiliser prevents fragmentation of the granules due to the impact of the vanes. The adjustable discharge point allows adaptation of settings of the physical fertiliser properties. Due to the gentle handling of the fertiliser the spreading characteristics of the product are maintained. The RotaFlow spreading system is designed for the optimal spreading result.
No Impact, No Fragmentation, No dust.
Central release point, smooth acceleration and centrifugal force accelerates fertiliser up to disc speed before it reaches the vane.
Accurate Spread Pattern
Large 8 vane discs allow 9m to 54m spread widths. Double overlap spread pattern gives extreme accuracy. The 8 vanes per disc ensure a continuous flow of fertiliser to the field. This is important for high capacity spreading and forward speed.
Minimal Wind Influence, Maximum Tolerance
Flat Discs and a horizontal spread pattern.
Consistent Spread Pattern
Double overlap spread pattern.
Guaranteed Accuracy on Slopes
The fertiliser always contacts the vanes at the same point, also on slopes, and travels the complete length of the vane.
Two vanes per disc
Poor fertiliser distribution on slopes is caused by the continuously changing the contact point on the vanes.
The Vicon RO-XL 2150 is a 3 bag machine with a hopper cover, lights and a L&R shut off through 2DA spools. Those are just some of the great specifications of the RO-XL 2150. Read below for more of the Standard Specifications:
Vicon RO-XL 2150 “Hopper Capacities”:
- 1500 litres – standard
- 2150 litres, 2800 litres or 3450 litres – order 1,2 or 3 – hopper extension kit
- RO-XL 1875 litres 290cm wide
- 2550 litres, 3225 litres or 3900 litres – order 1,2 or 3 – hopper extension kit
- Heavy duty “Delta” shaped hopper grids with lock and launching facility
- Hopper windows – front and rear
- Frame supported folding hopper cover
- Twin disc spreading from 12 to 54 metres
- “TrimFlow” border spreading system fitted on the right hand side
- TrimFlow position indicator
- “Rotaflow” spreading system – accuracy in all conditions, even on slopes
- “Flowpilot” easy setting and adjustment
- Hydraulic control main on/off – individual disc on/off for half width spreading
- 540 rpm PTO
- 1 x D/A hydraulic spool (depending on model)
- 1 S/A hydraulic spool required for “Trimflow” border spread
- Road lighting socket
- LED road lights
- Gentle low speed agitation
- Double “Duracoat” baked paint treatment
- Stainless steel stone guards and hydraulic hose fittings
- Calibration kit
- Fine spread application kit
- Weight: 495kg – 585kg (1500 and 3450 models respectively)
- Fertiliser grading box
The list of advantages for the Vicon RO-XL doesn’t stop. Here are some more advantages of having the Vicon RO-XL to make sure it fits every farmers needs:
- RotaFlow spreading system
- FlowPilot for quick and easy adjustments
- Border spreading is easy!
- Standard and optional equipment available to fulfil your requirements
- Comfort Control II to operate the spreader from the closed tractor cab
Vicon RO-XL 2150 “FlowPilot”: Easy Setting and Adjustment
- The compact FlowPilot “dashboard” gives you considerably simplified accurate setting and adjustment of application rates. Two hydraulically operated metering plates, each with three discharge openings ensure an equal fertiliser flow from the hopper to the spreading discs
- The R&D department of the Vicon spreaders has its own spreader competence centre in order to allow continuous testing throughout the year. All tests are carried out according to the strictest international standards and quality requirement.
- The key to accurate spreading is matching fertiliser quality and litre weight with the spreading charts as close as possible. The Vicon RotaFlow checklist helps you to ensure consistent accuracy in all field conditions. Firstly select fertiliser type, secondly determine granule size and distribution and lastly determine litre weight.
- Vicon offers the TrimFlow system or manual / hydraulic border spreading plate for bordering spreading. The TrimFlow can be accurately set for all types of fertiliser and for all working widths. Operation is easy, no need to leave the tractor seat. The RO-XL EDW and RO-XXL models the TrimFlow can be fitted on the left and right hand side of the spreader.
- With one / side boundary spreading the tractor is driven approximately two metres from the field border.
- With boundary track spreading, the tractor is driving in the first tramline and is spreading to the border. The distance to the border is the half of the working width.
- The Border Spreading Indicator (BSI), indicates which border spreading device is active.
Comfort Control II
- With Comfort Control II, you can operate the spreader from the closed tractor cab!
- The operating panel provides all the functions to start and stop the spreader, to set the right application rate and to increase and decrease the application rate on the move. The latest settings are retained in the memory function.
- Both discs can be shut off independently to spread half working width
- Specially sealed actuators are used to cope with corrosive conditions
The Vicon RO-XL 2150 is an ideal combination of capacity and control that every farmer needs, so furthermore, if you want to step up a level for your farm then please get in touch with our sales team: 01432 830722 in order to get more information.